Our core value of ““do unto others as you would have them do unto you” permeates into every aspect of how KRG does business. This is reinforced with the construction management team and extends into all aspects of the project from pre-construction to final inspections. We partner only those who embody the same set of core values. From the onset, we work to create a complete understanding of the project objectives and requirements.
From pre-construction services to final inspections, we look to exceed expectations. Because we believe communication is the hallmark of a successful outcome, we work closely with all involved from ownership to vendors, contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, design teams and governmental entities to ensure comprehensive management and coordination of all project activities.
We manage all stages and phases of construction from ground up to remodel and Tenant fit out. KRG offers practical field experience and assists in the decision making process concerning methods and materials on the jobsite. We provide a complete range of pre-construction services, including planning, budgeting, value engineering and scheduling. Because of our vast experience and planning we are able to see the challenges ahead of time and maneuver accordingly.
At KRG we partner with proven contractors that share our vision and moral compass as it relates to safety, dependability quality and value. We treat every project like our own and bring the skill, experience and dedication to each project. We advocate to maximize the impact of the completed project while streamlining the budget and schedule.
Some of the Construction Management services we offer include:
- Project planning & oversight
- Strategic planning
- Budgeting & scheduling development
- Bid package coordination and Subcontractor prequalification
- Issuance of Contracts related to the project
- Project schedule monitoring
- Review of all project-related drawings and submittals
- Review of the materials and equipment procedural schedule
- Conduct frequent inspections of the jobsite
- Conduct construction meetings
- Coordination and completion of the project punch-list
- Coordination of submission of any drawings, warranties, guarantees, operation manuals, etc.
- Obtain partial and final waiver of lien from contractor and subs
- Process invoice and/or pay applications for payment
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information