At KRG, we want to be a valued partner of your organization. We strive to assist you in promoting the image you’ve worked hard to achieve. Whether the task to be tackled is cleaning, grounds maintenance, compliance, security or environmental health and safety, we will be your advocate to achieve results. Through our commitment to quality and safety, we will exceed your expectations for your facility’s management needs.
We take our role as your representative seriously. We strive to keep you aware through direct contact and technology of all issues and potential impacts to your business decisions through both cost and risk. We are able to leverage all of the skill sets within KRG including licensed HVAC, Plumbing technicians and professionals to react to all situations both as they arise and as scheduled.
Our facilities management team strives to alleviate the burden to your employees. KRG will work to ensure facility compliance and proper and efficient operation of equipment while ensuring a cost effective and safe effective environment for your staff and customers.
Some of the Facility Management services we offer include:
- Risk Mitigation
- Moving coordination
- Construction coordination
- Including implementing procedures for all property related income and expense :
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Review and approval of all property related expenses
- Operating expense audit
- Property & Lease financial related reporting
- Lease management and administration
- Lease compliance
- Lease correspondence
- Routine General Maintenance and Repair
- Code, governmental and life safety compliance
- 24/7 Assistance
- Organization and management of manuals and operational procedures
- Maintain equipment lists
- Maintenance, negotiation, compliance and oversight of 3rd party contract services including: landscaping and grounds maintenance, janitorial, site security, operations and maintenance, energy management and other related facility services
- Establishing and maintaining preventative maintenance, testing and inspection schedules for equipment
- Assisting in space allocation and design
- Assisting in business continuity plans
- Emergency Response Services
- Troubleshooting Procedures
- Energy Management Initiatives
- Maintenance Consulting Service
Whether it is a single corporate headquarters to hundreds of sites across the nation we have the experience and skill set to manage your facilities whether leased or owned to a level that you and your origination will be proud of.
Contact email@example.com for more information